Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have my doubts....

I'm starting to have doubts about this Ten Pan Project. I'm starting to realize that there are valid reasons that I don't use certain products anymore.


1. I don't like the product.
2. I like the product so much that I use it sparingly so that I never run out.
    Am I the only one who does this???


I have been quite panicky about not being able to purchase some new things. Namely the Chinaglaze crackle polishes and the Milani glitters. 


If you, like me, missed out on the beautiful Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure you can also understand how some special polishes can be very hard to find if you don't grab them up when they come out.


For all of the polish I have no two are the same and I have never worn the same manicure twice. I do actually use all of the nail polishes I have.


Sooooo.....I'm not sure I'm going to make it....

No comments:

Post a Comment