Friday, June 24, 2011

Urban Decay Loose Pigment Review & Swatches

These pigments are absolutely gorgeous. beautiful colors and they apply beautifully.

My only complaint is the packaging. It It has a built in brush which would seem helpful but it's really not. It just catches the product and makes a mess as you open it. I will definitely be pressing these.








All swatches are one swipe using the attached brush with the exception of goddess. I got carried away  with that one. :O)

Goddess is much more beautiful than the pic shows. It is black with blue, gold and maybe some green and silver glitter.


Protest is a nice dark green. 


I was amazed when I swatched smog. It's a beautiful taupey bronze. 


X surprised me. I was not expecting it to be so beautiful It a gold from one angle then peach from another. Very nice color.





No comments:

Post a Comment