Sunday, June 12, 2011

Milani Mini Haul

I absolutely love all of my Milani makeup!!
I recently picked up some things from CherryCulture.com when they were running a 20% off sale. 

I purchased two of the Liquifye pencils in silver and teal. I already had the black one and it is absolutely fabulous! 

I also got two of the Lip Flash pencils in flash light and flashy. 

I had been looking for a peachy blush and I couldn't decide which one I like the most so I got luminous and 3 of the baked blushes Luminoso, Rose D'Oro and Coralina. I LOVE them all! 

I also got two of the HD Advanced Lip Colors in Intrepid and Romantic Rose. So far they are just ok. Nothing too impressive. 
Swatches coming soon.

I love everything I have from Milani. Do you have any of the new Milani products?

No comments:

Post a Comment